Thursday 3 September 2015

Best Wishes Pink Hearts Wedding Card



I made this card for a friend and fellow card maker who got married recently. As I have sent the card after the wedding wishing them happiness in their marriage, I chose to do it as a best wishes card rather than a traditional wedding day card.

I used a square, 6 x 6 card blank and then layered patterned paper squares. I added white ribbon and lace before die-cutting a series of hearts from patterned heart paper using my heart nestability set. To finish, I used a wedding cake card topper that I had in my stash along with a Best Wishes and With Love sentiments and completed with 2 pearl hearts from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper challenge September
Whoopsi daisy make-it-girly-challenge august
not just cards challenges challenge-23

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Not Just Cards and at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete