Wednesday 11 November 2015

I'm back (again lol)!

Yes, I'm back on my blog and this time I shall be trying really hard to start building it up and making regular posts. I was doing ok with getting started here but then my holiday was coming up and my attention went to that.

So, after a wonderful holiday to Fueturventura, I decided I needed to make a proper start on my Christmas cards as I only had a couple done already.

This inevitably for me meant a trip to The Range to stock up on Christmas goodies. As always it was a successful shopping trip resulting in lots of new ribbons, papers and clear stamps. Then the other day I decided my selection of gems and pearls was too limited and so hit Amazon to order more. An hour later and I had managed to order more than 14,100 new pearls and gems - what the hell I'm gonna do with that many I don't know but it was cheaper to buy in bulk so that was that and now I'm waiting for them all to come in the post. You know, I really think I may have an addiction to craft materials lol.

Anyway, I've been busy with the Christmas cards and getting on nicely making some decent progress. Add to that a birthday card and its safe to say I'm back into the swing of card making after my holiday. Just as well given the huge quantity of gems currently winging themselves my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment